DPA Senior Technical Consultant
DPA Senior Technical Consultant
- Location: Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R001900899
- Closing Date: 28 June 2019
• A Digital Process Automation Senior Technical Consultant, located in our head offices in Swindon
• 35 hours per week on a 12 month secondment
• Salary £50,800 - £73,400 a year (dependent on current salary and banding), We are seeking an experienced architect leveraging Pega Digital Process Automation Platform.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• Be an accredited Robotics Architect, System Architect or Business Architect from Pega.
• Be experienced using Agile and DevOps
• Be experienced in creating governance, architectural patterns and standards for Low/No Code technology.
• Be confident to influence senior stakeholders, projects and programmes
It would be nice if you also had:
• Experience of Vendor Management
• Experience of working within a development team
• Aaccredited to lean green belt level or above.
What you'll be doing
Working for Nationwide Automation Centre of Excellence, you will be responsible for the methodology, governance and processes to run our Automation tooling.
You will support design governance and solution validation by:
• Consulting on need basis on complex cases to act as a digital platform SME across the Simplification, Automation and Efficiency team
• Ensure an identified opportunity/solution is fit for automation and more importantly, where the process is not fit for automation
• Provide architectural and technology steer for complex opportunities and solutions
• Sign off authority on the Application Design Document as and when needed
Custodian of the latest and greatest tools and templates for the Automation CoE and champion the use of these across our hub and spoke development model.
Support our Lead Architects in promoting re-use and ensure there is a clear approach for re-use across Robotics and BPM components including a library to store and maintain these.
Proactively research and understand the best industry solutions and how they can be applied to Nationwide, including engaging in wider enterprise solution conversations.
You will take ownership of challenges and blockers which prevent our delivery teams from progressing solutions especially where changes to overall method, governance or tooling is impeding them.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
At Nationwide, we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.
At Nationwide we have a strong ethic of care, and a genuine concern for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We are committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. If you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured, and you feel empowered to contribute then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.