- Location: Swindon, Northampton, London, Countrywide
- Salary: £42,370 - £61,201
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R002000325
- Closing Date: 27 May 2019
- A CRM Manager in Swindon, Northampton or London. Requirement to be in Swindon twice a week.
- £42,370 to £61,201 a year on a permanent full time contract.
- Send in your application by 27th May.
The CRM Manager role is accountable for Nationwide’s talent pool strategy, driving candidates into our CRM, and regularly communicating with potential candidates.
This role, which is new to Nationwide, will offer you a lot of breadth, and the opportunity to shape the role. We are looking for you to come in and create a strategy, work across Resourcing and the business to roll it out and ensure it offers the return on investment that’s needed.
Key challenges for this role will include the need to work across different teams, like our employer brand team, who will write most of the comms that we want to share with potential candidates, and our systems team, who own our ATS so you will need strong influencing skills.
And the Delivery teams, the recruiters who will be talking to candidates and carrying out your strategy.
Who we're looking for
To be successful in this role, you will
• Have experience in a large scale, complex, inhouse resourcing team
• Ideally you will have worked in an SME Resourcing role previously, and be tech savvy in Resourcing systems
• Understand talent pooling and how to use data to continually inform and improve your strategy
• Strong influencing skills
• Be curious and able to get under the skin of why we do certain things
Some other experience that will mean you can be successful:
• Working knowledge of CRM’s in a Recruitment context
• Strong influencing skills
• Ability to present up to executive level populations
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Attention to detail to produce high quality results every time
• Ability to hold challenging conversations at all levels including Exec level
Nationwide is going through an unprecedented level of change currently, as we look to deliver on our new technology strategy. At the heart of the tech strategy is people; recruiting the right talent to allow us to deliver.
What you'll be doing
- Engage with potential candidates through several mediums, primarily the CRM.
- Share content across several different channels, promoting Nationwide as an employer of choice. Channels include;
- Avature (Primary channel)
- Facebook etc
- Manage the CRM; ensuring the technology is set up correctly to drive candidate experience
- Work with Resourcing Delivery, EBM Managers, Community partners, Demand Planning and key stakeholders throughout the business to ensure we’re working from one true talent pool list.
- Define a method of tracking engagement
- Monitor and report on Talent Pool numbers, and engagement
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
- Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
- Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
- Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
- Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
At Nationwide we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in, and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.