- Location: Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary: £19,647 - £28,379
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Ref: R002000326
- Closing Date: 27 May 2019
- A Resourcing Analyst based in our Swindon Head Office
- £19,647- £21,830 depending on current banding and salary
- 12-month fixed term contract, full time opportunity
Working closely with the rest of our Resourcing team, you will be providing support for all our recruitment projects and continuous improvement activities. Not only will you be responsible for assisting in delivering key changes for the team, you will also be responsible for identifying potential improvements through different sources.
Who we're looking for
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, with strong Visio & Excel skills
- Managing and challenging the expectations of stakeholders
- Strong planning and organisational skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
- The ability to take initiative, and identify opportunities for improvements in the Resourcing team
It would be nice if you also had:
- Experience of minute taking
- Experience of publishing and maintaining intranet sites
- Experience of using ARIS
- Strong presentation skills
- A strong PMO background coupled with practical experience of supporting project activity, including project management methodologies, governance and planning
- Knowledge of the Nationwide Change Framework
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for organising and minuting the leadership meetings and other meetings as required
- Purchase Orders and finance tracking
- You will be supporting the Process Improvement Specialist on Resourcing change activities as well as our Employer Brand team.
- Project support activities, including but not limited to; scheduling of travel and accommodation, managing the team mailbox, ISC responsibilities.
- Creating, maintaining and updating Resourcing intranet sites in line with the organisation’s publishing standards
- Completing analysis on process and technology training needs within the wider Resourcing team
- On rare occasions, you may be required to travel to other Nationwide sites / attend visits to suppliers and you will need to be flexible with travel and overnight stays.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
- Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
- Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
- Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
- Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
At Nationwide we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in, and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.