- Location: Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary: £25,421 - £36,720
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R002100307
- Closing Date: 23 June 2019
• An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Savings Community at Nationwide - playing a fundamental role in managing the UK’s second largest Savings book.
• We are seeking an Analyst to transform the Savings proposition by developing a detailed understanding of product performance and the behaviour of our members.
• Salary is £25,421 - £36,720 pa dependent on experience, based on a 35 hour week
• Please send in your application by Sunday June 23 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Savings Community at Nationwide, which manages our Savings proposition on behalf of the 11 million members who choose to save with the Society. Savings is at the core of our business with £1 in every £10 saved in the UK being entrusted to Nationwide. We are a dynamic and inclusive team of people who are passionate about delivering our members’ savings needs, while balancing this with the financial performance of our products to ensure that Nationwide is built to last and deepens member relationships.
Who we're looking for
You’ll need to:
• Enjoy gathering and interpreting information and use this to build a detailed understanding of the Savings market and our performance.
• Relish working in a fast-paced environment and coming up with recommendations that make a real difference to our members and the Society.
• Work collaboratively across teams while bringing enthusiasm, flexibility and great organisational skills to the team.
• It would be great if you were educated to degree level, but it’s not essential if you have relevant experience.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be joining our Savings Community to support with product pricing and planning. You’ll play a key role in:
• Reviewing performance: using internal and external information to understand current performance as well as identifying market trends.
• Planning: playing an instrumental role in setting financial objectives based on historical book performance and broader market influences.
• Improving processes: identifying areas for driving efficiency and automation in our current processes.
• Building relationships: working collaboratively with other Communities, providing them with information on future performance to support their resource planning.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. As part of our team you’ll get:
• Personal development and training – to help you to excel in the role and support your longer-term career aspirations.
• More flexible working, including the opportunity to regularly work from home.
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme.
• A pension scheme where if you pay in 7%, we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary.
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus the ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday.
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
At Nationwide, we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.
At Nationwide we have a strong ethic of care, and a genuine concern for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We are committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. If you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured, and you feel empowered to contribute then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.