- Location: Bournemouth Administration Centre, South West England
- Salary: £25,421 - £36,720
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R002100352
- Closing Date: 17 November 2019
• A Product Executive to work in our Bournemouth Office
• £25,421 - £36,720 depending on current banding and salary
• Permanent - 35 hours a week
• Please send in your application by 17th November 2019
Specialist Lending is a hugely important part of Nationwide, that primarily focuses on the Buy to Let market through The Mortgage Works (TMW), as well as managing legacy mortgage brands including UCB Home Loans, and specialist regional brands; DHLL and Emex. This role offers a diverse range of engaging and interesting activities touching on all areas of the Specialist Lending proposition, with links to different stakeholders from across the business.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a Product Executive to join our current team of 12, to assist with the analysis of product performance and delivery of new initiatives. This is such an exciting opportunity, as not only will you be recommending improvements to our proposition and areas of opportunity, you will also be helping to drive the changes through to launch and supporting the Society’s key lending targets.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to get involved with Product Management and progress their career within a strategic area of the Business.
As a minimum requirement, we are looking for people with the following skills:
• Strong Excel skills (including the use of formulas and pivot tables).
• Highly analytical, with a keen eye for detail.
• Proficient in the use of Word & PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid relationship management and interpersonal skills.
• A good influencer and able to think strategically.
• Able to work to deadlines and manage own workload.
• A self-starter and someone who can identify solutions to problems.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Desired, but not essential:
• Previous experience within Marketing or Product Management.
• Experience of using SAS Enterprise Guide.
• A Degree level education or equivalent.
What you'll be doing
• Undertaking regular reviews of product performance and pricing activities.
• Preparing written and verbal briefings to communicate both current performance and future initiative plans.
• Liaising with key stakeholders around the business to orchestrate across the end to end journey.
• Assisting in product and policy launch activities.
• Ensuring adherence to Initiative Design Framework, customer outcomes and other compliance requirements.
• Maintaining awareness of the Mortgage market and competitor activity.
The extras you'll get
Our people’s success isn’t based on how long they spend at their desk. While you’ll have contracted hours, we offer a flexible environment. That might be working from home, logging on from other offices across the UK, or working part time or compressed hours. We want to know how you like to work. And if we forget to ask, please tell us. We promise it won’t affect your chances at all.
• Personal development/training – so you can excel and support your career aspirations
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7%, we’ll top it up to 23%
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays with an option to 'buy’ up to 10 days extra holiday
• Up to two days of paid volunteering a year.
• Opportunities for flexible working, including the option to work from home
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
We’re a building society founded by ordinary people, our members, who came together to help each other get the most from their money, buy homes and save for their futures. For over 130 years, we’ve supported each other and our communities, and we’ve done the right thing for wider society too.
If you come to work here at Nationwide, you’ll be part of that. Part of something a bit different and something really quite special. What’s more, we have a strong ethic of care for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We’re committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. So, if you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured, and you feel empowered to contribute, then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.