ATM Service Analyst (CORE)
ATM Service Analyst (CORE)
- Location: Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary: £19,647 - £28,379
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R002203697
- Closing Date: 18 June 2019
We’re looking for:
• An ATM Service Analyst (Core) within our head office location in Swindon
• From £19647 a year working 35 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nationwide’s’ ATM Service Desk team as a Service Analyst. You will be accountable for the resolution of incidents, supporting our colleagues in the branch network to restore service levels and drive ATM performance.
This is a fast-paced environment, therefor highly developed skills in prioritising workloads are essential, as well as organisational, communication and problem-solving skills.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll have:
• experience working in a customer service environment
• a customer service focused attitude
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• the ability to build relationships with customers and stakeholders
• a logical mind set with a strong attention to detail
• a high degree of personal motivation and willingness to develop
What you'll be doing
As ATM Service Analyst (Core), your core responsibilities will include:
• Take ownership of ATM faults and implement fixes
• Work collaboratively with colleagues across the business and supply chain during the resolution of incidents, minimising any impact to critical business and customer facing services
• Monitor and respond to call volumes alongside incident management tasks
• Identify and implement continues improvement activities
Working a 3 week shift pattern:
Week 1 – Mon-Fri 08:00 – 15:00
Week 2 – Mon-Fri 08:30 – 16:30
Week 3 – Mon-Fri 09:30 – 17:30, Sat 08:00 – 13:00 (every 4th Sat, 08:00 – 15:30)
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
At Nationwide we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members, which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in, and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.
At Nationwide we have a strong ethic of care, and a genuine concern for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We are committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. If you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured and you feel empowered to contribute, then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.