- Location: Central London, London Area
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R002300224
- Closing Date: 28 June 2019
There’s never been a better time to us…
Did you know we’re the world’s largest Building Society? One in five people in the UK are our members and last year more people opened a current account with the Society than with any other brand!
Building on that success, we’re now on a hugely exciting journey to provide a mutual ‘Business Banking’ alternative in the UK market. We believe (and our members tell us!) that the needs of small businesses are underserved and so this provides a unique opportunity to deliver legendary service and products to individuals and SME businesses alike, whilst remaining focused on Building Society.
And that’s where you come in…
Joining us at the start of our unique journey and working with the latest technology, you’ll be pivotal in helping to shape a new business, brand and Banking proposition.
Who we're looking for
Engineer to make this new proposition a reality using their development skills.
What you'll be doing
- Relevant Front-End Development experience but with Full-stack capability
- Interest in various programming languages; agnostic & polyglot tendencies
- AWS Cloud experience
- Agile Experience is essential
- Degree with suitable experience in a specific discipline. Or
- Equivalent qualified professional with suitable knowledge And
- Demonstrable experience of operating as an Engineer in area of specialism or related area, including knowledge of relevant technologies in area of specialism
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So, if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
At Nationwide we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.