Strategy Product Manager
Strategy Product Manager
- Location: Swindon, London, Countrywide
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R002700001
- Closing Date: 20 June 2019
• Product Manager based in either London or Swindon
• £42,370 - £61,201 a year, dependent on relevant skills and experience
• Open to full time and flexible working
• Please send your application in by 20th June 2019
We believe that the needs of small businesses are underserved in the UK and we're looking to provide a mutual alternative in the market.
This is a chance to be involved in something brand new, where you’ll help to shape a new business and new propositions.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• Have a wealth of experience in proposition and product management, preferably in SME and / or digital banking
• Have developed and implemented strategies that achieved the key business and financial objectives of a product
• Have experience of developing and implementing customer management plans
• Have worked in a collaborative environment and can evidence your ability to work successfully with others across a function, anorganisation and with key external partners
• Have been in a role where you’ve regularly had to challenge and also been challenged yourself, which you're able to evidence with successful outcomes
What you'll be doing
This is a fast paced environment where you’ll be considering the end-to-end proposition strategy and day-to-day management required to support an exciting new business.
You’ll be helping to bring a competitive, compliant and successful proposition to market, working on a wide range of product management deliverables, with stakeholders across the Society.
You’ll be researching propositions and competitor strategies, considering the best propositions for our target market and helping to price the propositions in the best and balanced way possible.
You’ll need to be prepared to show flexibility and work with momentum. We’re looking for a collaborator who can deliver at pace and can listen and absorb quickly, but is also able to challenge effectively to drive the right outcomes.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
• If based in London, London weighting of £4,687 gross per annum
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
At Nationwide, we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.
At Nationwide we have a strong ethic of care, and a genuine concern for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We are committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. If you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured, and you feel empowered to contribute then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.