Change Realisation Partner
Change Realisation Partner
- Location: Swindon, London, Countrywide
- Salary: £54,231 - £88,126
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R002801126
- Closing Date: 30 June 2019
Do you want to work in a diverse, high-profile environment that gives you the opportunity to influence at the highest level? Our Value Realisation Office is a fast paced environment that provides the opportunity to interact with and add value to the Nationwide’s Change delivery, providing enablers to realise our Strategy.
Supporting the Director of our Value Realisation Office, you’ll prioritise and hold oversight of Society wide investment budget and all Change team outcomes in line with the Society strategy.
Put simply, this is a pivotal role which provides clear line of sight between Society Strategy and change delivery. We do this by providing honest and independent assurance of progress, challenges and the impacts at an enterprise level, ensuring that the Society has sufficient capacity to enable the delivery of the strategic investment. Building trust with our stakeholders through transparent reporting, we hold our Change environment to account for delivering outcomes safely and within our Enterprise Change controls.
And that’s where you come in...helping us to achieve our ambitious agenda through our people, building our Society with new perspectives, diverse backgrounds, and richly varied experience.
Who we're looking for
To be successful in this role, we’ll need you to have demonstrable experience of working within a strategic planning role and/or leading a portfolio management office at an enterprise level. Your expertise will ensure you quickly develop knowledge of functional business structure, strategy operation, purpose, priorities and critical success factors. You’ll understand the development and application of prioritisation mechanisms in an investment context and be adept at gathering insights externally and internally to support broader thinking and ensure continuous improvement, championing the delivery of the independent Change Assurance Service across the business to improve and de-risk delivery.
More broadly, we’re looking for someone who can really make a difference leading a highly professional and friendly team, identifying, assessing, monitoring and reporting key delivery risks and controls. Whilst being highly analytical, you’ll be able to influence using complex inputs and present them simply to a business audience.
So, if you have a proven ability and expertise to lead and engage successfully with senior executives and directors, develop other team members, whilst also driving challenging pieces of work in tight timescales, we’d love you to join us!
What you'll be doing
- Support the Director of Change Realisation to translate and steward the Society strategy into action through the co-creation of enterprise wide, outcome led roadmaps.
- Connect change with strategy ensuring outcomes are correctly defined and translated into a maintained enterprise outcome catalogue
- Taking an active role in the Quarterly Review and Interlock processes and forums in order to provide governance and oversight of Change team performance and better understand the connectivity between initiatives, driving consistency and ensuring focus on continuous improvement
- In conjunction with the Director of Change Realisation define and establish the enterprise data set across tooling solutions, providing data integrity and assurance oversight
- Own the mobilisation of delivery governance of programmes of strategic significance, such as the Society’s Big Investment
- Engage with Change team leadership to enable the co-creation of Change team outcomes, Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), ensuring Change team roadmaps deliver on the enterprise view
- Accountable for providing necessary insight when the investment budget needs to be reprioritised in terms of strategic trade offs with other priorities; along with relevant reporting into Quarterly Reviews and Interlock Forums
- Responsible for prioritising investment outcomes for Change teams to deliver, as well as owning the overall prioritisation of the enterprise outcomes and Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Identify, manage and ensure mitigation of enterprise level dependencies, risks and issues
- Accountable for defining macro capability planning to facilitate enterprise planning and roadmap development
- Driving continuous improvement within the team through use of external benchmarking and best practice
The extras you'll get
As part of our team you’ll get:
- Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
- Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (with the ability to buy ‘extra’)
- Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
- Access to a Healthcare scheme
- Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
- Car allowance worth £4,656
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
As the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do, we aim to do the right thing for our members and build society in the right way, but we need talented people who share what we believe in.
At Nationwide we have a strong ethic of care, and a genuine concern for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We are committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. If you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured, and you feel empowered to contribute then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.
So, help us build on our values and in return, we’ll invest in you, providing great career opportunities, development and work life balance!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you…