Service Supervisor (Cleaning Working Supervisor)
Service Supervisor (Cleaning Working Supervisor)
- Location: Swindon, South West England
- Salary: £19,647 - £28,379
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R002801374
- Closing Date: 27 August 2019
• FM Service Supervisor – Cleaning at Ramsbury House in Swindon
• £19,647 - £28,379 a year dependent of skills and experience
• Permanent, 35 hours per week
You’ll be joining a team that’s embarking on an exciting journey launching our big investment, we are working towards supporting future generations, injecting energy in the ways we work. This exciting role will play a big part in supporting our Facility Management team within Ramsbury House to ensure our business continues to grow.
Who we're looking for
You’ll be an ambassador for our Facilities team to provide the most effective and efficient resolution to our building challenges that our building users could face.
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• Have previous experience in a supervisory / team leader role
• Have a good knowledge of working safely in line with HSE
• Have 1 years’ experience in a cleaning role
• Be reliable, punctual and flexible
• Be Flexible to ensure business needs are meet
• Take ownership in your role, fostering entrepreneurial spirit and celebrate initiative -taking
• Have a great attention to detail and high standards of work
• Have great communication skills and the ability to lead a team effectively and by example
• Have a good understanding of machinery and equipment to compliment the cleaning requirements
• Have experience in COSHH regulations and moving and handling procedures
What you'll be doing
As a key member within the Facility Service Team, you'll be required to deliver consistent, high quality professional support to employees through a single point of contact and for this reason Customer Service experience is key. You'll be resolving day to day facility enquiries, issues and complaints, escalating as appropriate, and resolve with service recovery
Within this role you will be working in a static location where you will be responsible for the cleanliness of the building as well as a small cleaning team. You’ll be required to carry out other facility duties as when required or requested. You’ll complete daily cleaning activities and conduct regular checks to ensure the service is delivered in a safe and efficient manner ensuring all team members work in line with HSE.
• Undertaking periodic building audits to identify issues related to hygiene and health and safety
• Contributing to proactively identify, communicate and resolution of areas of concern and apply improvement measures.
• Managing, developing and coaching team members to enable them to operate to their full potential through effective 1:1’s, coaching and effective performance management.
• This is will be a hands-on role where you’ll be working alongside the team and leading by example.
• Supports the delivery of Facility Management services
• Seeks to improves the delivery of Facility Management services
• Complies with relevant legislation. Ensures all tasks meet legal, statutory and regulatory requirements of role.
• Performing and documenting routine inspections of standards.
• Supports the management of waste to ensure recycling is undertaken wherever possible and work areas are kept free of clutter and unnecessary electrical equipment switched off overnight
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life insurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
At Nationwide we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members, which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in, and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.
At Nationwide we have a strong ethic of care, and a genuine concern for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We are committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. If you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured and you feel empowered to contribute, then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.