- Location: Swindon, South West England
- Salary: £23,574 - £34,051
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Ref: R002801375
- Closing Date: 27 August 2019
• Swindon - Ramsbury House
• £23,574 - £34,051 a year dependent of skills and experience
• 6 Month Fixed Term / 6 Month Secondment Contract
• 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
You’ll be joining a team that’s embarking on an exciting journey launching our big investment, we are working towards supporting future generations, injecting energy in the ways we work. This exciting role will play a big part in supporting our Facility Management team within Ramsbury House to ensure our business continues to grow.
Who we're looking for
You’ll be an ambassador for our Facilities team to provide the most effective and efficient resolution to our building challenges that our building users could face.
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• Have 1 year’s supervisor level or customer experience
• Be people focused and enjoys leading a team
• Have excellent communication skills
• Take ownership in your role, fostering entrepreneurial spirit and celebrate initiative -taking
• Be happiest when out delivering a service face to face
• Be flexible to ensure business requirements are meet
• Have a good ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Be able to diagnose problems / issues whilst remaining clam under pressure
• Have suitable organisational skills to prioritise demands and business requirements
• Have a good attention to detail
What you'll be doing
As a key member within the Facility Service Team, you'll be required to deliver consistent, high quality professional support to employees through a single point of contact and for this reason Customer Service experience is key. You'll be resolving day to day facility enquiries, issues and complaints, escalating as appropriate, and resolve with service recovery.
• Promote and enable a frictionless work environment, proactively assisting those needing help
• Promote and enable dynamic working behaviours and etiquette
• Be the first point of contact for workshops and meeting room queries in the building (be responsible for co-ordinating positive responses to complex queries)
• Work with squads to make the best use of neighbourhoods and promote the sharing of workplace
• Proactive checks on set up, cleanliness and facilities in meeting rooms / areas
• Manage attendees and waiting lists for events through the intranet and colleague app
• Welcoming new colleagues, contractors, visitors and ensuring they can work smoothly from the start; running building induction sessions
• Regular checking of all support areas (tea points, resource areas; multi-functional devices etc) to maintain cleanliness and supplies
• Stationery ordering
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life insurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
At Nationwide we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members, which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in, and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.
At Nationwide we have a strong ethic of care, and a genuine concern for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We are committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. If you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured and you feel empowered to contribute, then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.