- Location: Central London, London Area
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R002801518
- Closing Date: 17 November 2019
We are looking for data literate Business Designers to shape, lead and deliver Data & Analytics change at Nationwide.
Who we're looking for
You will work closely with teams across the business to understand, document and deliver requirements, as we land some exciting new changes for NBS. You will recognise the different customer perspectives and how colleagues are impacted by a project. As part of your role, you will need to make sure that all colleagues achieve their project completion.
As a minimum requirement, you’ll have:
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Experience of leading and managing teams of business analysts/business architects in a change environment
• Expert knowledge of analysis tools, methodology and best practice and the ability to apply structured analysis expertise
• End to end project lifecycle experience, from shaping to implementation support
• Understanding of logical data modelling techniques
• Understanding of the purpose and value of data reporting and analysis
• Understanding of regulatory data control frameworks (e.g. GDPR, PCI DSS)
• Working knowledge of Waterfall, Agile or Hybrid methodologies
It would be nice if you also have:
• Relevant professional qualification in analysis disciplines, such as BCS modules/diploma
• Knowledge of data privacy and data ethics
• An understanding of reference data management and data lineage recording
What you'll be doing
• Delivering and managing Business Design across multiple streams of change activity
• Working with subject matter experts and facilitating workshops to understand and prioritise their requirements
• Applying structured analysis expertise on assigned projects and working closely with stakeholders to shape and deliver their expectations
• Organising teams and assessing analysis resource needs, justifying costs
• Helping drive Business Design within the Data & Analytics community
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to a Healthcare scheme
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
At Nationwide we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members, which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in, and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.
At Nationwide we have a strong ethic of care, and a genuine concern for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We are committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. If you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured and you feel empowered to contribute, then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.