- Location: UK Wide, UK Wide
- Salary: £19,647 - £28,379
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R002801560
- Closing Date: 24 October 2019
• Microsoft Evergreen Technology Administrator
• Competitive salary on a permanent 35 hour/week contract
• Ideally based in Swindon but with remote working you can be based elsewhere. Also regular ability to work from home.
Due to the expansion of our Microsoft desktop portfolio of services, a new opportunity has arisen for a Microsoft Evergreen Technology Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will be proactive and responsible for contributing to the successful delivery of Windows 10 and Office 365 Evergreen Services.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• Have excellent knowledge around Windows and Office release cycles, published roadmaps etc.
• Have experience in supporting Technical SMEs and Analysts in creating processes to define and produce Roadmaps, assisting in value and demand tracking.
• Have experience in coordinating cross-functional work teams.
• Be Self-motivated, able to work off own initiative.
• Be Agile – positive, open minded and flexible to change.
It would be nice if you also had:
• Reporting and process logging experience, preferably in Office suite.
What you'll be doing
• Ensure all users are identified, validated and scheduled for release.
• Support Technical SMEs, Analysts and process to maintain and continually develop W10 and O365 Roadmaps
• Support maintenance and validation of testing processes
• Develop an understanding of complex upstream and downstream technical dependencies which allow a release cycle, in order to support roll out.
• Support process logging and reporting
• Support Communications to End Users and Stakeholders (ie. Architecture, Security, Application Owners) throughout the release schedule.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So, if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7%, we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
At Nationwide, we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.
At Nationwide we have a strong ethic of care, and a genuine concern for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We are committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. If you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured, and you feel empowered to contribute then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.