- Location: Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Ref: R002801565
- Closing Date: 18 November 2019
Security Lead secondment (6 months initially)
This role is an exciting opportunity to have real input into the development of Nationwide’s Access Management Processes. Working in our Access Management team, the Lead will be a major part of day to day tasks involved in running a successful Access Management function across the organisation. It will also be instrumental in driving improvements to improve control and reduce risk, as well as providing Access Management support to projects and onboarding system into a new strategic access management tool.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll have:
• Experience of Information Security, and a solid IT background.
• Extensive knowledge of Access Controls, including the Tools, Techniques and Procedures used, specifically relating to Recertifications and Segregation of Duties.
• Experience in Audit management.
• An aptitude and interest for future innovations & technologies as well a willingness to continually learn.
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders from Security, Operations, Application Owners.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to and influence employees at all levels
• Highly motivated self-starter who also works well as part of a team and relishes a challenge
• Ability to communicate security issues and constraints to non-technical colleagues
It would be nice if you also had:
• Experience or knowledge of the existing access control systems and processes in Nationwide.
• Proven analytical skills and the ability to analyse complex information.
• A good understanding of various business areas and the functions involved in successful control of access management.
• Experience of SailPoint products.
• Awareness of Privilege Access Management.
What you'll be doing
We're looking for an ambitious, energetic, and experienced cyber security professional with a proven track record of working within access management, particularly in the Financial Services sector. You'll excel when working in fast paced environments where you are responsible for maintaining high standards of operational output. You’ll also be an advocate of Access Management and its value, and be passionate about it having a positive impact on operations and the business.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So, if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
At Nationwide, we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.
At Nationwide we have a strong ethic of care, and a genuine concern for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We are committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. If you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured, and you feel empowered to contribute then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.