Business Support Analyst
Business Support Analyst
- Location: Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary: £19,647 - £28,379
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R002801804
- Closing Date: 26 January 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Partner Engagement & Frameworks (PE&F) team as a Business Support Analyst. The PE&F team supports the ongoing management of the Operational Vendor Management (OVM) Framework, the newly created Third Party Management Operations Team and the management of all Supply Chain Management Partner Events E.g. Annual Partner Events and Offshore Partner Visits. As a Business Support Analyst, you’ll be responsible for producing, reporting, analysing and supporting the governance processes within the team and also supporting all Partner Engagements.
• A Business Support Analyst to support our Partner Engagement & Framework team within Supply Chain Solutions in our Head Office in Swindon.
• £19,453 - £28,098 a year on a permanent contract, plus excellent benefits.
Who we're looking for
We’re looking for someone who is a confident communicator, who enjoys building excellent working relationships and thrives on being part of a busy team. You will have a proven ability to plan and prioritise your work, and be willing to get involved in a variety of activities across the team. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the chance to help shape the function with ideas for process improvements and planning multiple high-profile business events, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• Have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships across the business
• Have excellent planning, organisational and time management skills with great attention to detail
• Be able to work effectively in a team environment supporting your colleagues
• Have experience of working within an administrative role with proven Microsoft Office skills
• Be flexible and adaptable to support and embrace change as the department continues to evolve
It would be nice if you also had:
• Previous PMO experience
• Previous experience of working with third party suppliers, or experience working within the IT division (operations or development)
• Event organisation experience
What you'll be doing
Your key accountabilities will be:
• Manage a schedule of monthly governance meetings for OVM governance of key high risk suppliers
• Co-ordinating production of MI reporting and packs for monthly and quarterly governance meetings, ensuring timely completion and accuracy – this also supports the SRM team.
• Recording, tracking and updating actions resulting from monthly governance meetings to ensure timely completion.
• Maintaining the governance library
• Key administration tasks in support of the Partner Engagement and Frameworks team (incorporating co-ordination of partner events)
• Administration support of the Third Party Management Centralised Operations Team
The extras you'll get
Our people’s success isn’t based on how long they spend at their desk. While you’ll have contracted hours, we want to offer a flexible environment where possible. That might be working from home, logging on from other offices across the UK, or working part time or compressed hours.
We’ve let you know about the flexibility available for this role at the start of the advert. This means you can quickly decide if it suits how you’d like to work.
There are all sorts of employee benefits available at Nationwide, including:
• A personal pension – if you put in 7% of your salary, we’ll top up by a further 16%
• Up to 2 days of paid volunteering a year
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• A great selection of additional benefits through our salary sacrifice scheme
• Access to an annual performance related bonus
• Access to training to help you develop and progress your career
• 25 days holiday
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
We’re a building society founded by ordinary people, our members, who came together to help each other get the most from their money, buy homes and save for their futures. For over 130 years, we’ve supported each other and our communities, and we’ve done the right thing for wider society too.
If you come to work here at Nationwide, you’ll be part of that. Part of something a bit different. And something really quite special.
What’s more, we have a strong ethic of care for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We’re committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. So if you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured, and you feel empowered to contribute, then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.
What to do next:
If this role is for you, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button. You’ll need to attach your up to date CV and answer a few quick questions for us.
We respond to everyone, and so we will be in contact shortly after the closing date to let you know the outcome of your application.
You may also be interested in these related vacancies
Business Intelligence Specialist
Infrastructure Support Specialist Lead
Lead Red Hat/Solaris Infrastructure Support Specialist