Sailpoint IIQ Developer
Sailpoint IIQ Developer
- Location: Central London, London Area
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R002802121
- Closing Date: 03 July 2020
THRIVE IN OUR NEW LONDON TECH HUB
About the role
Nationwide is opening a new, state-of-the art tech hub in Holborn, Central London. For an agile-minded Sailpoint IIQ Developerlike you, it’s a unique opportunity to get a Centre of Engineering Excellence off the ground, influence its evolution and grow your career.
We’re following the lead of some of the world’s biggest tech companies in solving the huge complexities of massive-scale, user-driven systems. So we’re embarking on a new chapter in our architectural thinking focused around event streams and event-driven architectures. It involves utilising technologies such as Apache Kafka, NoSQL Databases and Microservices to build elastically scaling systems to provide an outstanding experience to our members.
Shape and be part of our new vision, while having a healthy work-life balance. You’ll be given your schedule in advance, helping you to organise your life and enjoy everything the capital has to offer.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will be part of a team working in an agile environment working collaboratively with the access management team with responsibility for the solution from design to deployment to ensure the successful implementation of applications into Sailpoint IIQ .
A team player who can lead by example, you’ll develop, maintainable, testable and reusable code, taking ownership for resolving and development and production issues. You’ll also participate in code reviews, integration and deployment events in order to enable things to be done faster and more efficiently. Essentially, it’s about getting stuck in and having a go, knowing that sometimes to fail fast is to learn fast.
You are a pragmatic developer who loves to solve problems and who understands how to extract and interpret data. You'll have worked on similar large-scale system integration projects so you understand the complexities and challenges involved. Experience with SailPoint IIQ or other identity and access management systems (IAM) is preferred but not essential. You’ll be a strong communicator working in a highly collaborative team dispersed between Swindon and London.
Developer skill set
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Transact SQL
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Scripting (PowerShell / Jenkins)
- Scripting (BeanShell / Java)
- Microsoft Excel (advanced)
- Test automation (the tools used are Selenium and Cucumber)
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Functional / Technical Spec Writing
- Experience in Sailpoint IIQ and integration of in scope systems
- IIQ Administration, Configuration and Developer Training
- Application enrolment into Sailpoint IIQ the automation of access provisioning and de-provisioning using API’s
- General understanding of Access Control
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
The extras you’ll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair that you get a lot out. Our rewards and recognition scheme includes:
- Access to training to help you develop your technical skills and career
- Pension scheme where if you pay in 7%, we’ll top it up to 23%
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days’ more holiday
- Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to retail discounts
- Access to an annual performance-related bonus schemes
Why work at Nationwide
We’re a building society founded by ordinary people, our members, who came together to help each other get the most from their money, buy homes and save for their futures. For over 130 years, we’ve supported each other and our communities, and we’ve done the right thing for wider society too.
If you come to work here at Nationwide, you’ll be part of that. Part of something a bit different. Something really quite special.
What’s more, we have a strong ethic of care for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We’re committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. So if you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured and you feel empowered to contribute, then please apply and help us in building society. Nationwide.
What to do next
If this role is for you, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button. You’ll need to attach your up to date CV and answer a few quick questions for us.
We respond to everyone, and so we will be in contact shortly after the closing date to let you know the outcome of your application.