Insight Consultant (12 months FTC)
Insight Consultant (12 months FTC)
- Location(s): UK Wide
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Ref: R00AOR00578
- Closing Date: 02 August 2021
As an Insight Consultant in the Strategic Insight team you will play a key role in our continuous listening approach. Listening to feedback from our colleagues and producing thought provoking Insight with recommendations to drive long term meaningful change. You will work closely with other Insight Consultants to understand the current landscape and challenges faced by our colleagues, using multiple data sources to contextualise your insight you will present findings to stakeholders of all levels.
What you’ll be doing
The role of an Insight Consultant is to deliver relevant and detailed insight about our people, posing meaningful recommendations to the business that drives positive change, supporting our people strategy and employee experience.
You’ll play a key role in our new listening technology, supporting the team in driving meaningful insight across the Society and into our Culture Mosaic.
You will also play a pivot role in our ViewPoint survey and help join the dots between our people data and other key data points across the Society and externally.
What’s the essential measurable experience and skills required to do this job? This is what you’ll be screening applications against, so this part is critical.
- The ability to deliver accurate, quality and timely outputs
- Experience of joining multiple data-sets together to analyse, driving real insight
- Have excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using data to tell a story and propose recommendations driving positive change
- The ability to leverage external and internal data to support story-telling
- Experience of building relationships with senior stakeholders and understand the role analytical insight plays in business decisions
- Confident to influence others and provide guidance to support business users
- Possess strong communication skills with the ability to present findings in a compelling way to stakeholders
It would be nice if you:
- Skills in using SAS, Qlik, and similar analytical programs are a bonus
We know applying for jobs can sometimes feel like you’re sending an application into a black hole. We review each application individually. So, it’s a good idea to call out your most relevant experience on your application to give yourself the best chance.
The extras you’ll get
Our people’s success isn’t based on how long they spend at their desk. While you’ll have contracted hours, we want to offer a flexible environment where possible. That might be working from home, logging on from other offices across the UK, or working part time or compressed hours.
There are all sorts of employee benefits available at Nationwide, including:
- A personal pension – if you put in 7% of your salary, we’ll top up by a further 16%
- Up to 2 days of paid volunteering a year
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- A great selection of additional benefits through our salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to an annual performance related bonus
- Access to training to help you develop and progress your career
- 25 days holiday
Why work at Nationwide
We’re a building society founded by ordinary people, our members, who came together to help each other get the most from their money, buy homes and save for their futures. For over 130 years, we’ve supported each other and our communities, and we’ve done the right thing for wider society too.
If you come to work here at Nationwide, you’ll be part of that. Part of something a bit different. And something really quite special.
What’s more, we have a strong ethic of care for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We’re committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. So if you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured, and you feel empowered to contribute, then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.
What to do next
If this role is for you, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button. You’ll need to attach your up to date CV and answer a few quick questions for us.
We respond to everyone, so we will be in contact shortly after the closing date to let you know the outcome of your application.