- Location(s): UK Wide
- Salary: £19,647 - £28,379
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R00AOR00642
- Closing Date: 30 September 2021
- We're happy to consider flexible working approaches for this role
Quality Coach – Moments That Matter
Our purpose is to be there in the moments that matter to our members; moments when events in our members' lives mean that we need to respond with service that is both empathetic and efficient. We already do this most of the time, but sometimes our members don’t get the outcome they need first time which is where the Remediation Centre of Excellence steps in.
If we receive a high volume of relevant applications, we may close the advert earlier than the advertised date, so please apply as soon as you can
What you’ll be doing
As a Quality Coach within this team you will be seen as a subject matter expert. You will review cases and documentation to ensure that we deliver fair outcomes to our members and support our Case Handlers in delivering an excellent end to end member experience.
You will ensure that you maintain an excellent level of knowledge of policies and procedures to allow you to make informed decisions on the outcome of your observations.
The work will be varied as you will work on different projects allowing you to demonstrate agility and flexibility.
As a minimum requirement, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Attention to detail – You will be able to provide assurance on your team’s performance by reviewing cases and documentation to ensure that they have been assessed correctly and to establish if fair outcomes have been delivered.
- Questioning and Listening – you ask the right questions to involve others in the conversation and take time to actively listen to understand situations and rationale.
- Analyse Information. – you take complex information and identify trends and themes. You take action where necessary to address these. You present the information to key stakeholders both verbally and in writing in a clear and engaging way
- Identify process improvements – you constantly think of ways of improving the business to ensure we get things right first time and adopt the most efficient ways of working. You champion this within the department.
- Planning – You manage your own and your team’s workload to maximise efficiency.
- Decision Making – you are able to assess situations when making decisions and adapt your approach to both individuals and an audience.
We’re also interested in who you are as a person. Why? Because our membership is made up of so many different kinds of people, so we want our employees to be just as diverse. We’d love to hear about:
- Your values, and what makes you who you are
- How you’d make a difference to our members in this role
We know applying for jobs can sometimes feel like you’re sending an application into a black hole. We review each application individually. So, it’s a good idea to call out your most relevant experience on your application to give yourself the best chance.
The extras you’ll get
There are all sorts of employee benefits available at Nationwide, including:
- A personal pension – if you put in 7% of your salary, we’ll top up by a further 16%
- Up to 2 days of paid volunteering a year
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- A great selection of additional benefits through our salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to an annual performance related bonus
- Access to training to help you develop and progress your career
- 25 days holiday, pro rata
Why work at Nationwide
We’re a building society founded by ordinary people, our members, who came together to help each other get the most from their money, buy homes and save for their futures. For over 130 years, we’ve supported each other and our communities, and we’ve done the right thing for wider society too.
If you come to work here at Nationwide, you’ll be part of that. Part of something a bit different. And something really quite special.
What’s more, we have a strong ethic of care for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We’re committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. So, if you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured, and you feel empowered to contribute, then please apply and help us in
What to do next
If this role is for you, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button. You’ll need to attach your up to date CV and answer a few quick questions for us.
We respond to everyone, so we will be in contact shortly after the closing date to let you know the outcome of your application