Database Marketing Analyst
Database Marketing Analyst
- Location(s): UK Wide
- Salary: Up to £28,246
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R00AOR01169
- Closing Date: 28 January 2022
- We're happy to consider flexible working approaches for this role
We’re after someone to join our Member Marketing Communication team as a Database Marketing Analyst.
You’ll be part of Product & Engagement, and you’ll work with other teams too, like those who create our marketing content, design our products and services, analyse our data and look after our members.
At Nationwide we openly put our 15 million members at the centre of every decision we make as a business. Every role, no matter what it’s doing, is member focused.
Your success isn’t based on how long you spend at your desk. You’ll have contracted hours, but we’re always happy to support flexible working wherever we can. That might mean working from home or different Nationwide offices or agreeing a working pattern to help you balance work and life. We will always strive to find a way that works for everyone.
If we receive a high volume of relevant applications, we may close the advert earlier than the advertised date, so please apply as soon as you can.
What you’ll be doing
From understanding our data sources to building and executing campaigns, you’ll be supporting one of our Senior Analysts in making sure our marketing campaigns are relevant, timely and personalised for each individual member.
You’ll work in a close-knit team as well as alongside our Targeting and Planning team, Comms team and some of our 3rd party suppliers. We’ll need you to be able to interpret data requests and grow your data skills to pull everything together and deliver targeted campaigns that benefit our members.
Some of your big challenges in the first six months will include getting up to speed with our data, learning how to deliver marketing campaigns through our campaign tool Unica, understanding the governance and controls we have in place and becoming a support to one of our Senior Analysts.
We’re not just looking for your experience and skills. We’re also interested in who you are as a person. That’s why we want to know all about:
- Your values and what makes you who you are
- How you can make a difference to our members
- Your experience or interest in working with data, either at work or university.
- If you’ve used a campaign management tool such as Unica, Adobe Campaign or salesforce.
- If you’ve experience with SQL or SAS.
- How you build relationships and have great communication skills, as there’s plenty of interaction with other teams – both internal and external – to formulate, build and execute campaigns.
- Your ambition and drive to make the most of this fantastic opportunity and get to know the world’s largest building society inside out.
The extras you’ll get
There are all sorts of employee benefits available at Nationwide, including:
- A personal pension – if you put in 7% of your salary, we’ll top up by a further 16%
- Up to 2 days of paid volunteering a year
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- A great selection of additional benefits through our salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to an annual performance related bonus
- Access to training to help you develop and progress your career
- 25 days holiday, pro rata
Why work at Nationwide
We’re a building society founded by ordinary people, our members, who came together to help each other get the most from their money, buy homes and save for their futures. For over 130 years, we’ve supported each other and our communities, and we’ve done the right thing for wider society too.
If you come to work here at Nationwide, you’ll be part of that. Part of something a bit different. And something really quite special.
What’s more, we have a strong ethic of care for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We’re committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. So, if you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured, and you feel empowered to contribute, then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.
What to do next
If this role is for you, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button. You’ll need to attach your up to date CV and answer a few quick questions for us.
We respond to everyone, so we will be in contact shortly after the closing date to let you know the outcome of your application.