Digital Analytics Analyst
Digital Analytics Analyst
- Location(s): UK Wide
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R00TR00597
- Closing Date: 01 August 2021
- We're happy to consider flexible working approaches for this role
Here at Nationwide, both digital and data are of critical importance. We are looking for an individual who is keen to build a career in Digital Analytics. This role will focus on helping people get access to the data and insight they need to measure and optimise Nationwide’s digital experience.
You will have the opportunity to get hands-on with the Adobe Experience Cloud and other tools, while working in a supportive and experienced team responsible for managing our Digital Analytics capabilities end to end.
At Nationwide we openly put our 15 million members at the centre of every decision we make as a business. Every role, no matter what it’s doing, is member focused.
What you’ll be doing
People around the business will rely on your expertise to support them as they access and interpret data from our digital analytics capabilities. You’ll have the opportunity to work both directly with users of the data as well as leading training sessions on our toolset. You will be involved in changes in our digital capabilities on both our website and mobile app by supporting the projects with understanding the data and their key performance indicators.
We’re looking for people with experience and skills in these areas:
- Exposure to a digital analytics tool such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Highly logical with the capacity to analyse and interpret data.
- Ability to translate complex ideas for non-technical audiences.
- Capable of communicating with people at different levels of an organisation.
- Able to organise your workload and deal with conflicting priorities.
We’re also interested in who you are as a person. Why? Because our membership is made up of so many different kinds of people, so we want our employees to be just as diverse. We’d love to hear about:
- Your values, and what makes you who you are
- How you’d make a difference to our members in this role
We know applying for jobs can sometimes feel like you’re sending an application into a black hole. We review each application individually. So, it’s a good idea to call out your most relevant experience on your application to give yourself the best chance.
The extras you’ll get
There are all sorts of employee benefits available at Nationwide, including:
- A personal pension – if you put in 7% of your salary, we’ll top up by a further 16%
- Up to 2 days of paid volunteering a year
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- A great selection of additional benefits through our salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to an annual performance related bonus
- Access to training to help you develop and progress your career
- 25 days holiday
Why work at Nationwide
We’re a building society founded by ordinary people, our members, who came together to help each other get the most from their money, buy homes and save for their futures. For over 130 years, we’ve supported each other and our communities, and we’ve done the right thing for wider society too.
If you come to work here at Nationwide, you’ll be part of that. Part of something a bit different. And something really quite special.
What’s more, we have a strong ethic of care for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We’re committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. So, if you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured, and you feel empowered to contribute, then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.
What to do next
If this role is for you, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button. You’ll need to attach your up to date CV and answer a few quick questions for us.
We respond to everyone, so we will be in contact shortly after the closing date to let you know the outcome of your application.