Branch Manager - Sheringham
- Location Norfolk, East of England
- Salary £25,421 - £36,720
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 18/12/2018
- Ref R00BN01388
- A Branch Manager for our branch in Sheringham, Norfolk
- £25,421–£36,720 a year on a full-time contract, plus benefits.
- Send in your application by 18th December 2018
You’ll be responsible for making sure the customer experience in your branch is the best on the high street. Your leadership skills and keen commercial mind will get the best results from your team.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
- Be able to take control of your branch and lead your people, whilst meeting FCA standards and delivering top notch customer service and creating positive outcomes.
- Have experience of managing people and working in a busy retail environment. Leading by example.
- Be able to monitor and explore branch activity to spot opportunities and make your customers better off.
- Be resilient, versatile and flexible, to be able to prioritise effectively and deal with ever-changing requests.
- Have a commercial understanding, with knowledge of financial regulations and processes.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Previous experience as a branch manager in a retail environment
What you'll be doing
Working on the branch floor alongside your team, you’ll make sure they are fully trained and performing at their best. You’ll have the confidence to manage a high level of customer expectations and have an in-depth knowledge of all of our products and services. You’ll also be responsible for creating and implementing your branches business plan.
Our branches are always busy, so you’ll have to be organised and able to work quickly while still giving the best service. You’ll have the support of your management team to help with training and guidance. You’ll also need to be able to and use our computer systems and processes. But don’t worry, we’ll train you to do that.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think Nationwide’s a great place to work.