Senior Branch Manager - Newton Abbot - Part Time 21 Hours Per Week Job Share
- Location Devon, South West England
- Salary £42,370 - £61,201
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 20/12/2018
- Ref R00BN01364
- A Senior Branch Manager for our Newtown Abbot & Paignton branch
- Part Time 21 Hours Per Week Job Share
- £42,370 - £61,201 (depending on experience) pro rata per year on a full-time contract.
- Competitive benefits package including company car or allowance of £388
- Send in your application by 20th December 2018.
You’ll be in charge of one of our largest branches in a key location. If you’ve already proved your worth in a high-profile retail role, motivating people, improving performance and delivering a fantastic customer service – this is your opportunity to show what you can do.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
- Passionate about providing customers with an excellent customer service
- Able to succeed in meeting challenging service benchmarks, making sure all operational and regulatory risks are effectively managed
- An inspiring people manager with the proven ability to bring out the best in a team through extensive management experience
- Focused on performance management, utilizing your coaching and development skills to add increased value to Nationwide and our members
It would be nice if you also had:
- Previous experience as a branch manager in a retail environment
What you'll be doing
Working in a customer-led culture where all members are provided with the products and services that they need, you’ll make sure all regulatory & operational risk requirements are adhered to. Through effective leadership and guidance you’ll supervise, coach and develop branch staff to deliver their objectives, embedding a culture of continuous improvement in how to deliver the best customer service.
Acting as a role model for our vision and values you’ll share best practice on good customer outcomes both within your branch team as well as within your district / area, always looking to deepen relationships with members and build trust.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.