- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary Competitive
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 28/03/2019
- Ref R001500447
- Fraud Analyst in Head Office, Swindon
- £19,647 - £21,000 on a permanent, full time contract (part time and flexible working will also be considered)
- Salary dependant on skills and experience
- Send in your application by 28th March
Our financial crime department are responsible for protecting Nationwide and its members from all types of fraud.
We now have a unique opportunity for you to join a department with an outstanding reputation, captivating subject matter and industry leading results. Being a Fraud Analyst you will work with advanced detection systems, react to ever changing methods of financial crime, and strive to deliver an exceptional member experience.
This role provides the opportunity to be involved in making a real difference to not only Nationwide but to our members lives and is integral to our purpose, putting our members at the heart of everything we do.
Please note that interviews for this role will take place on the weeks commencing 8th and 15th April.
Who we're looking for
No two days are the same so we’re looking for someone who is a key team player, who is also able to work in a varied and fast paced environment. PRIDE values are key to this role, so if doing the right thing and putting members and their money first is important to your work ethos, then this could be the role for you.
For this role you’ll need:
- Experience in a fast-paced customer facing environment
- A high level of accuracy with an excellent attention to detail, alongside strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate with a diverse range of people
- The ability to work alone, as well as part of a team
- To demonstrate the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise tasks - a key part of this role
It would be nice if you also had:
- Experience of working in the financial services sector
- Previous experience or a thorough understanding of financial crime and fraud types
What you'll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity to join Fraud and be part of a team detecting a variety of fraud types.
- Investigating complex fraud cases and educating customers through both written and verbal channels
- Supporting and building relationships with other Financial Crime Operational teams,
achieving Quality Targets
- Working as a key team player to achieve Service Level Agreements, set internally or within the business
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme