ERMF Manager (Scrum Master) - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary £50,337 - £72,709
- Contract type Fixed Term Contract
- Closing date 30/04/2018
- Ref R001500238
- ERMF Manager (Scrum Master) based at our Head Office in Swindon
- Salary: £50,337- £72,709 dependent on experience
- Full time, 9-month fixed term contract (part time hours would also be considered)
- Send in your application by 30th April 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ERMF Manager in Enterprise Risk Strategy, part of the Risk Community. This role will be working with the ERMF Simplification agile team, drawn from all parts of the Society, to shape the implementation of ERMF Simplification initiatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management. Focussed on delivery, this role will provide a detailed view and understanding of all activities in the ERMF Simplification programme.
Who we're looking for
To be successful in this position, you’ll have:
- Experience in Project Management in a Scrum/Agile environment
- A Prince 2 qualification
- Resilience and strong organisational skills
- A strong ability to communicate and influence up to Executive level
- Experience in coaching individuals and teamsIt would also be nice if you had:
- Experience in a Risk Management background
What you'll be doing
Reporting into the Director of Enterprise Risk Strategy, you will be working at programme level on multi-community, multi-faceted programmes of change, connecting with senior stakeholders from project inception, where you’ll be shaping and prioritising activities of work, through to end of the project where you will feed back learnings. This will require significant influencing, engagement and ongoing working relationships with senior stakeholders, to make sure we drive the right change for Agile and collaborative working.
You will build relationships with Senior Leaders across all our Communities to challenge, influence and ensure the member and colleague needs are met. Being heavily focussed on delivery and working with multiple subject matter experts, you will live and breathe the ERMF Simplification programme’s aspirations, making connections between multiple community initiatives to identify, understand and mitigate potential knock on impacts.
You will deliver recommendations to the Product Owner and Delivery teams, prioritising activities and setting the shape of engagements with other teams across the Society to drive efficiency and best practice. Along with this you will shape working practices and process for your team by setting the standards and be an exemplar for them to follow.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So, if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
- Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
- Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
- Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
- Access to a Healthcare scheme
- Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme