- Location Northampton Administration Centre, East Midlands
- Salary £25,421 - £36,720
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 22/08/2018
- Ref R001500328
• A Risk Analyst in our Northampton office.
• £25,421 - £36,720 a year on a permanent, full time contract
• Salary package dependent on skills and experience and internal policy
• Closing date: 22nd August 2018
A Retail Modelling team, establishing best in class retail model development and analytics is searching for a new Risk Analyst to support in the delivery of key developments in the Stress Testing and IFRS9 forecasting space. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key part in building an optimal approach to model delivery in areas that are new to the industry. The role will provide the successful candidate an opportunity to be involved in detailed analysis of complex problems, to provide recommendations and solutions which deliver real business benefit.
Who we're looking for
• Demonstrate a genuine desire and aptitude to develop a career with a leading financial services player, and a desire to be a part of shaping a successful team.
• Have an aptitude for working with data, analysing, generating insight and formulating recommendations.
• Have good written, verbal and influencing skills.
• Have a passion for researching new ways to solve complex problems that deliver valuable insight and real business benefit.
• Have a strong degree in a highly numerate discipline (Mathematics, Statistics or related subject).
• Experience in statistical / analytical tools such as SAS / SPSS / R.
What you'll be doing
Under the guidance of a Modelling Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Employing relevant statistical and analytical techniques to develop and maintain stress testing and IFRS9 models.
• Employing best in class modelling practice.
• Sharing knowledge and expertise across the team.
• Communicating the performance of models to the wider business.
• Working with stakeholders from across the business.
• Contributing to the success and evolution of the team.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme