Telephony Support Manager - Optimus
- Location Optimus, England
- Salary £42,370 - £61,201
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 12/04/2019
- Ref R002203507
• A Telephony Manager in Pegasus House in Swindon.
• £42,370 - £61,201 a year on a permanent 35 hour contract.
• Send in your application by 12th April
An exciting opportunity to join a new team responsible for the on-going management of the speech enabled automated Telephone Banking service, developing an NBS centre of expertise and supporting alignment of the service to the customer contact centres ensuring a seamless and first class customer experience.
Who we're looking for
A self-motivated individual with excellent, proven people management and development skills to manage the day to day operation of the speech enabled IVR and automated Telephone Banking service. Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the service and accountable for the optimisation of the channel’s performance, the successful candidate will drive a detailed understanding of the measures affecting customer and service performance, track and analyse key performance and benefits measures and own the internal call listening and testing functions to identify and develop service enhancements
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• You’ll be experienced in developing and optimising IVR solutions
• Have experience working with speech enabled IVRs and natural language technologies
• Possess a strong knowledge of contact centre technologies
• A natural leader experienced with managing change
You’ll have experience in operational management within in a customer/ administrative service environment.
• Be a candidate of graduate calibre.
• You’ll be an effective and persuasive communicator at all levels with a real commitment to delivering for the customer
• You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills, ie motivation, coaching, giving and receiving feedback
• You’ll take a logical approach and have the ability to think laterally
• You’ll have an aptitude for planning and forecasting and demonstrate efficient and effective personal organisation
• Strong awareness of people management techniques
• You’ll be a person with high personal standards, showing the ability to be influential, flexible, decisive, confident and use leadership and team skills to deliver results
• You’ll be energetic and inquisitive with a passion for delivering first class customer service.
What you'll be doing
• You’ll actively manage resources to ensure that defined Service Level Agreements are achieved, reported and continually reviewed to provide best customer service.
• You’ll plan and forecast up to 6 months ahead to assess the impact of potential work peaks, creating action plans to maintain SLAs.
• You’ll have the skills to locally implement and continually review the Group’s HR People Strategy to achieve a high performing team. This should include creating consistent sustainable work practices in the following areas:
Reward and Recognition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Recruitment and Succession Planning.
• You’ll develop and sustain a continuous improvement culture that improves performance through identification of best practice and superior implementation.
• Your job will be to implement and maintain mechanisms to drive high ‘customer satisfaction results’
• You’ll be tasked with reducing complaints by continually reviewing trends from reliable quality and complaint MI, identifying root causes/ solutions and successful implementation of changes.
• Your job will be to actively manage Incentive and Headcount budgets ensuring costs are within agreed budget (subject to flex according to workloads) and regular updates/ forecasts are reported.
• You’ll develop an effective network within HO and Distribution to facilitate internal feedback and manage the effectiveness of the Telephone Banking IVR
• Deliver projects in accordance with objectives, budgets and time-scales, using the agreed methodology.
• Your job will be to ensure all processes, procedures and people remain compliant. You’ll manage, maintain and mitigate risk, ensuring escalation where appropriate
• Your job will be to ensure there is an effective Business Continuity plan in place and tested.
The extras you'll get
Here, you’ll be valued, recognised and rewarded. We aim to give all our people a good work-life balance, so you’ll have access to your working schedule in advance. We also offer life insurance, a company-contributing pension and an excellent recognition and rewards scheme.
When you put a lot in, we think it’s only fair that you should get a lot out. That's why in addition to your salary, you'll be rewarded with a host of other benefits:
- 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- The ability to ‘buy’ another 10 days’ holiday
- Benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
- Access to loads of training to help you progress and develop your career
- Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary