Digital Process Automation - Senior Technical Consultant
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary Competitive
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 03/05/2019
- Ref R001900899
- A Digital Process Automation Senior Technical Consultant, located in our head offices in Swindon
- Salary £50,800 - £73,400 a year (dependent on current salary and banding), based on a permanent, 35 hour per week, contract.
We are seeking an experienced architect leveraging Pega Digital Process Automation Platform.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• Be an accredited Robotics Architect, System Architect or Business Architect from Pega.
• Be accredited to lean green belt level or above.
• Be experienced using Agile and DevOps
• Be experienced in creating governance, architectural patterns and standards for Low/No Code technology.
• Be confident to influence senior stakeholders, projects and programmes
It would be nice if you also had:
• Experience of Vendor Management
• Experience of working within a development team
What you'll be doing
Working for Nationwide Automation Centre of Excellence, you will be responsible for the methodology, governance and processes to run our Automation tooling.
You will support design governance and solution validation by:
- Consulting on need basis on complex cases to act as a digital platform SME across the Simplification, Automation and Efficiency team
- Ensure an identified opportunity/solution is fit for automation and more importantly, where the process is not fit for automation
- Provide architectural and technology steer for complex opportunities and solutions
- Sign off authority on the Application Design Document as and when needed
Custodian of the latest and greatest tools and templates for the Automation CoE and champion the use of these across our hub and spoke development model.
Support our Lead Architects in promoting re-use and ensure there is a clear approach for re-use across Robotics and BPM components including a library to store and maintain these.
Proactively research and understand the best industry solutions and how they can be applied to Nationwide, including engaging in wider enterprise solution conversations.
You will take ownership of challenges and blockers which prevent our delivery teams from progressing solutions especially where changes to overall method, governance or tooling is impeding them.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme