Digital Process Automation Solution Architect
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary Competitive
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 03/05/2019
- Ref R001900900
- A Digital Process Automation Solution Architect, located in our head offices in Swindon
- Salary £50,800 - £73,000 a year (dependent on current salary and banding) based on a Permanent, 35 hour week, contract.
We are seeking an experienced architect leveraging Pega Digital Process Automation Platform for our Automation CoE within the Simplification & Automation squad
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• Be an accredited Pega Senior System Architect or Lead System Architect.
• Have the ability to develop in C#.
• Be experienced using Agile methodologies
• Be experienced in creating architectural patterns and standards for Pega BPM.
• Be confident to influence senior stakeholders, projects and programmes
• Be able to provide Thought Leadership with respect to implementing Pega DPA across projects and programmes
It would be nice if you also had:
• Pega Robotics Architect Certification
What you'll be doing
Working for Nationwide’s Automation Centre of Excellence within the Simplification & Automation squad to support the design and implementation of the Pega Digital Automation Platform.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining design patterns, guardrails and principles which ensure the platform can be successfully implemented across the enterprise.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Responsible for the overall quality of the technology solution
• Design Class Hierarchy
• Design for Reuse
• Review Infrastructure requirements
• Capacity Planning
• Health Checks
• Design reviews
• Go live assessments
• Enabling team members – provide guidance and advice on technical issues
• Issues escalation / resolution
• Data Architecture definition
• Review of Data Management plans
You will champion the Agile ways of working which the tooling enables through no code development.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme