Lead Developer - Digital Process Automation
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary Competitive
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 03/05/2019
- Ref R001900898
- A Digital Process Automation Lead Developer in our head offices in Swindon
- Salary £42,000 - £61,200 a year (dependent on current salary and banding) based on a Permanent, 35 hour per week, contract.
We are seeking an experienced architect leveraging Pega Digital Process Automation Platform to join our Automation, Simplification and Efficiency team.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you'll:
- Be an accredited Pega Robotics Architect, System Architect or Senior System Architect.
- Be experienced using Agile and DevOps
- Be experienced in leading Automation Developments and/or Developers
It would be nice if you also had:
- Be a qualified Agile Scrum Master
What you'll be doing
Working for the DPA Development Manager, you will lead Robotics developers and/or Pega System Architects in building automation solutions ensuring they are effective, trained and coached in both our tools and ways of working.
You will support leadership in the planning of our product backlog and ensure we have capacity plans to meet our delivery aspirations including supporting recruitment where needed.
You will have end to end accountability for the delivery of an opportunity once it is prioritised/ committed for build. Your advanced development skills enable you to understand any blockers/ issues raised for delivery and identify a mitigation/ resolution plan.
Your ability to think strategically and ability to identify synergies will enable you to actively ensure component re-use is prioritised and design patterns are followed.
You will own second line of escalation for the development team for any issues and concerns regarding the solution identified.
Your practical experience and can do attitude will enable you to help our Senior Technical Consultants trial, test and advocate our tooling and ways of working across our delivery teams and customers.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme