Senior Analyst, Liquidity Risk
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- £30,204 - £43,628
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 22/03/2018
- Ref R001700186
Liquidity Risk – Senior Analyst level based at our Swindon Head Office
Competitive salary + Bonus + Benefits
In this role you’ll support our department strategy, managing risks that keep our business financially stable whilst creating greater value for our members.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum you’ll:
- have strong analytical abilities and a proven track record of delivering to a high standard, on time.
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have a strong track record of financial reporting and forecasting,
- proactively engage across the Finance & Efficiency community and the business more broadly so you need to be a self-starter and have a thirst for knowledge.
- be a good team player, comfortable analysing and identifying trends and capable of presenting clear explanations on a technical subject matter to more senior colleagues.
It would be nice if:
- You have worked in a banking or treasury environment
- You have an accounting or treasury professional qualification
What you'll be doing
The role is at the heart of Nationwide’s liquidity risk function. Working as part of a small team, you’ll be responsible for the production of Nationwide’s liquidity reporting, understanding the drivers of the reported liquidity positions and sharing your knowledge with the wider team.
You’ll be working at the heart of a team that has high visibility and responsibility for an area critical to Nationwide’s balance sheet strength and reputation with the external regulators.
You’ll need to develop and maintain strong relationships with our business partners across the group, and in particular with the finance teams supporting Treasury.
Following the role close we will review CVs and successful applicants will be invited to complete psychometric tests (verbal and numerical reasoning) and potentially a telephone interview. If successful at this stage you will be invited to face to face interview and more details will be given at that stage.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.