What is Redeployment?
As we go through change in our business, it's vital that we continue to develop and retain skilled employees.
One way we can do this successfully is by helping you look for new opportunities within Nationwide if you're affected by redundancy as a result of changes in your current business area.
What does redeployment mean for you?
- Practical advice and support to prepare you for the internal jobs market
- You will be alerted to vacant roles across the organisation that way be suitable for you based on discussion with you
- There will be a dedicated support team to guide you through the application process for other roles across the organisation which you may be interested in
- You will receive support in application related processes (e.g CV writing, interview techniques)
- The support you receive will be based on your needs and requirements
You'll also need to take an active part in the redeployment process, including reviewing positions that are on the Nationwide careers site. To facilitate this, you will need to register your details for 'job alerts'. If you are involved in an assessment for any role, it is essential that you prepare effectively and demonstrate your potential to be successful within the role.
Purpose of this information
This toolkit has been designed to share with you some useful guidance around how to search for a new role within Nationwide. Some hints and tips around application and interviews. There is also an opportunity to read more from Nationwide employees who have benefitted from redeployment support at Nationwide.