Due to this event being so popular it is now fully booked, please keep an eye out for future events.
Choosing between school, college, Apprenticeships and university can be tricky. That’s why on the 15th March we’re not just opening our doors to potential Apprentices, we’re inviting their parents and guardians to come along too.
The evening will include
- Overview of Apprenticeships at Nationwide; including Advanced (equivalent to A level) or Higher (equivalent to a degree)
- Meet and greet with the various business areas looking for their next top Apprentice
- The recruitment process- hints and tips, and what to expect
- Case studies- a chance to meet some of this year’s Apprentices and hear about their experience so far
- The Apprentice development programme at Nationwide
- A chance for friends and family to meet the team and ask any questions they may have
This event will be held at Nationwide House, Pipers way, Swindon, SN3 1TA
15th of March 2016 - Please arrive for 5:30pm. Event will start at 6:00pm and finish at 8:00pm