Are you looking for a graduate scheme, industrial placement or summer internship?
We're pleased to announce that our first ever student insight day will be held at Nationwide head office, Swindon, on the 17th November 2016.
This is an informal day allowing you to explore the variety of careers Nationwide has to offer (we don't just offer finance careers!) whilst giving you the opportunity to ask us any questions you may have.
What does the day include?
The day will run from 11am-4pm (excluding travel time) and includes free transport from our chosen universities and a complimentary lunch on the day.
- Introduction to Nationwide; our culture, strategy and future ambitions
- Learn about our Emerging Talent Schemes and what they can do for you
- Business insights from senior managers and graduates
- Application hints & tips and a 'strengths based' interview workshop (no preparation needed!)
- Tour of our HQ, including our innovation lab, offices and collaborative working environments
- Graduate Q&A session
How to apply
To register your interest, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 11th November with the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- Your university and course
- A brief summary of why you'd like to attend (max 100 words)
We'll then be in touch to confirm if you've been successful in securing a place.
As places are limited, entrance will be offered on a first come, first serve basis and will only be available to students at the following universities:
University of Bristol, UWE, Bath Spa University, and Cardiff University.
We hope to hold similar events at Nationwide locations across the country; all events will be posted on the Nationwide events page.