Our PRIDE statement
We love being part of a mutual, working collectively to benefit our membership.
We're committed to helping members make the most of their money throughout life, providing legendary service and long term value based on enduring personal connections.
How does it feel to work at Nationwide?
Why have PRIDE values?
PRIDE is the mirror in which we recognise ourselves and its the heart and soul of what we do. It's that important.
So, if you'd like to work at Nationwide, these are the sort of values and standards you'll also need to believe in and want to live up to.
What are our Pride values?
Putting our members and their money first
- We understand how we make a difference to our members and how to put their needs first
- We focus on efficiency in order to deliver best value for our members
- We help members make the most of their money throughout life, recognising changing needs and rewarding loyalty
Rising to the challenge
- We’re always learning and improving, seeking new ways to be better at what we do
- We are open-minded and flexible in responding to change
- We show courage in the face of difficulty and persist in finding the best outcomes possible
- We work with confidence and integrity and deliver on our commitments
- We provide long term financial security to our members, keeping their interests safe and sound
- We passionately champion Nationwide by sharing our story with members and each other
Doing the right thing in the right way
- We trust and support each other to make decisions and find the best solutions for our members
- We embrace diversity, exercising fairness and care for others in our actions
- We behave as one team, living our shared purpose every day and making a positive difference to members and each other
Excelling at relationships
- We make every day easy for members, caring about them in big moments and tough times, and helping them to achieve their dreams
- We provide service that is Heartfelt, Easy, Lifelong and Personal
- We connect with and serve our members in a way that fits in with their lives
Want to know more?
To find out a bit more about our employees, take a look at our Employee Stories.